Re: Re: Preacher-your decals

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 19:18:08 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Stlaurent Mr Steven <STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil>
> What about personalize decal for one truck only and not group template?

That's do-able.

> Example of what I was looking for is four areas:
> Rear tailgate: under the Dodge decal I wanted a 'DaimlerChrysler',
> Both doors: same font as the R/T but reading 'S-R/T 4.7 Semi Hemi' ,
> Fenders: Instead of V8 Magnum, a V8 S-Hemi
> Back window: Chinese characters reading 'Dodge eats Honda for lunch'
small
> characters
> If I send you the graphics page, could you produce the Original color for
> deep blue truck, the correct font, and supply them within a month?

I can do the font and within a month is doable, but I cannot guarantee the
color. Best bet is an offsetting color. On my 4x4 it was easy, being a
two-tone truck (green over silver) I just went silver.

The thing to do is send it, let me see what they can do.

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com