new shocks

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 20:51:02 EST

OK, I got my new Pro-Comp 9000 shocks put on today. I know this is
sheer foolishness when I need my $$ to fix my Baby, and I'm buying a
house, but I couldn't help myself. Better, can't tell how much
better (you're not off the hook yet, Bernd!). Unfortunately, I gotta
drop Baby off tomorrow to get the damage repaired, so I won't have a
chance to try out the new shocks any more. Can't really afford the
repairs right now ($500 deductible, ouch!), but it's starting to
rust, so I'm just gonna take it out of the $$ for the closing costs
on the house, then when I get paid I'll replace it. I can wait to
pay my rent-- they can't do anything to me now, I GOT my home loan!
Soon as Baby's out of the shop, I'll go looking for potholes. ;)
Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!