Re: White Face Guages Pre-97 Dakotas everyone pleaseread!!!!!!!!!!

From: Robert Howe (robsdak@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 21:26:50 EST

If you're located near me, (No. CA) I'll take pictures of it for you. I have
the equipment to do a decent job, and I can provide digital, AND hardcopy
images.

That goes for all DML'ers in the area. You want good pics of your baby...
just let me know. I'll travel 50 miles or so for free, and all you have to
pay for is the developing and a fast food lunch for me. :)

-Robert Howe
1995 v6 4x4