Re: Re: DML Stickers

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 21:42:00 EST

Did you see the flag I made for the VA meet? It's that graphic...

You can see the graphic at the DML home page or you can go to my site and
see it both in jpg format and as an actual sticker on my wrecked 99 4x4.

http://www.bastaards.org/dakota.htm Just click on MORE from the menu bar to
see the old truck. To see the jpg graphic before it became a picture just
scroll down and see the graphic just before the webrings on the same page.

Jon Steiger (our illustrious benefactor!) created this masterpeice so we
could show off our allegiance to the DML, drum up new members...and cause
they are "WAY" cool :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS