Re: Re: Preacher-your decals

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 22:09:39 EST

Oops, sorry! I'm interested in the sticker though so let me know. I emailed Jon
a while back about doing something similar and never got a reply, but by judging
by how much he's been on the list lately I would presume he's pretty busy. Isn't
time for the midterm exams? Anyways, I would have no problem sending money to
the list for a donation I want to anyway just need an addy. Oh well, let me
know.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318

p.s. never have got the chance to say how sorry I was to hear thak your dak got
totaled but glad to hear everythings working out. Hope you don't have any
medical problems popping up. Wife had a similar accident but not with a truck
last august and it worked out for her in the long run since she got the car that
she really loves. I won't mention it since I might get laughed at.