Re: engines 4.7(Andy)

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 00:50:58 EST

You're welcome, and don't sweet any negative feedback you get. I asked
about the 4.7 when I joined the DML and a few times since others have
come along and asked about it. I would say some people are tired of
hearing about the 4.7, because they are jealous (just kidding). There
was a lot of take about the 4.7 sludge issue, so maybe that is what they
are tired of hearing about. In any case you can also check out the DML
archives for postings. I also meant to mention, I'm not big into making
performance modifications, but if you will be from what I have gather a
lot of such toys are not yet available for the 4.7. In any case, don't
let a few folks that might just be having a bad day (and can't leave it
at the office) put you off the value of the DML. Stick around, I'm
learning some good stuff. Just delete the B.S., that's what I do.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.