Re: Killer Bee

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 05:55:11 EST

I called them and told them I wanted one with just the supercharger and susp
mods. They told me that there were no suspension mods and referred me to an
installer to install the supercharger. If you want a Killer bee, you get the
whole shebang. I didn't ask price but the Holluy MTS Dakota was $36K and the KB
may be in that neighborhood.
Dr. Pat