RE: RE: 0-60 & 1/4 TIMES (WAS HP AND TORQUE)

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 10:54:28 EST

well, I take that back, HP does have to do with weather conditions, but you
all get my point!!

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA Y2K-HEMI
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps
BEST 1/4 14.80 @ 90.97 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ