Re: Saturday at Carlsbad

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 15:14:40 EST

Sure, but only 1 head at a time... Plus, it might be
difficult if you guys end up racing eachother ! LOL.

I think that we'll have enought to share... I plan on
running, sitting around waiting for my truck to cool
down, then running again... So my helmet (though if
you scratch it I'll KILL ya!-- *grin*) will be
available, along with others I imagine.

They only check for it at the staging area.

Sam

--- "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>