Re: RE: Bucket seats for a '96

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 23:10:07 EST

I agree with the seats and will keeep looking and keep ou posted. Didn't
know I made such a impression. I'll have to do a write up on the wheels and
the spacers I had custom made to give more of a surface area. When I got
them they were zinc coated and I almost hate to use them. I did have to
massage the back (cab side) of the inner wheel well a little bit but it
didn't take much. 2 x 4 and a 2 lb sledge does the trick. My next rick is
lowering the truck a little. I know now from trying out the 2" blocks that
it is too low for me but a hager with 1" adjustment will be perfect and
hopefully a set of 1" springs in front but that is not as important.
nayways, glad you guys liked it especially that I could contribute something
back that some guys found useful. I really wanted to go to the picnic but I
need it to be in april for when i'm on vacation since it's two and a half
days to get there. Maybe heather could help me out here. Well if you or
anyone else has any questions let me know.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318