Re: Interior parts.

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 01:42:10 EST

Both. Looking for grey if possible but any color will do since it's an easy
part to recover. Same about the condition, easy to recover no matter how
bad just as long as the stuffing is there. Let me know. If you have to sell
the whole panel I don't mind but really only need that insert. Give me a
price on what you have.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318