Exhaust difference between '97 and '96

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 14:29:07 EST

I need to know the difference between the exhaust routing on the '96 and
'97 dak RC 2-wheel drive v8's. If anybody knows please reply. I'm hoping
there isn't or at least not much since I just found a brand new borla
exhaust (2mos old) on a wrecked '97 (smashed in the front). The exhaust
is perfect and I have already bought it including the hangers. It's a
dual exit out the factory location. I'm going to have a trusted exhaust
shop look at it but I will say this, if it doesn't work out I will sell
it to someone on the DML. I am going to give my best for it to work, but
if it doesn't i'll let everyone know so you can email me.