Re: Re: R/T Update

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 18:19:13 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Jon Smith <fast4x4@bellsouth.net>
> > they said no.... now we wait for yet another decision by these
> > ^(*&*^%(*^)(*& bean counters.
>
> Preach,
>
> where's the truck being stored? I can swing up to Charlotte after the
race
> fri night and add another $590 worth of damnage to 'er.

Wow.... what a buddy! Man...*sniff* You da best Jon!

It would have to be on the underbody cause I KNOW none of these idiots has
crawled underneath..... If it's the windows or body work, there's already
photos and the dealership would take the hit (They've been great so far)

Thanks Jon... you made my evening..LOL Better not though.. you get caugh
and I would feel bad.... then the money woulda spent paying the balance
would go to geting you out of jail... :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com