RE: R/T Update

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 19:18:37 EST

Puerto Nuevo Lobster... OLE!

Hey, where's my car??

he he...

I've got a few people I know that have done
that... One guy, got hit by a car with FRONT BC
plates, spun his RX7 all over.. The guy in the
FRONT BC car had no license, no insurance, etc...
and left the scene... My friend's RX7 was considered
nearly a total loss... Problem was... He was late 2
payments on his insurance policy, and they dropped him
1 week prior... He was in a lease, and he was stuck
with the $600 a month lease payment for 3 years, plus
the $14000 residual at the end...

Now, if his car was stolen, then the lease was
completely paid for by some kinda insurance through
the leasing company.

Ahh.. Mexico...

?? '00 RT

--- Stlaurent Mr Steven <STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil>