How many 1 5/8" freeze plugs on a '87 3.9L engine?

From: Jack (jack@california.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 19:44:04 EST

Are there any other sizes that go on this engine? If so how many of each
size? I went to buy some and found 2 blister packs dealing with Chrysler
engines, one containing nine 1 5/8" plugs, among others and one
containing six 1 5/8" plugs among others.

Thanks to all who responded to the note about the mystery part next to
the distributor. It was the oil sender unit. I changed it and no more
oil leak! Thanks a million.

Jack