Summit drop shocks and 3/8 stud chevy roller rockers

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 22:16:07 EST

Well, the dakota looks like it will be getting 2 more mods next week. I just
ordered drop shocks yesterday from summit for 25.67 a piece. with a 10%
discount, it came out to 101.?? shipped.

I was also looking in Performance Automotive Warehouse (aka PAW) anyways.
they have 3/8 stud. 1.6 ratio chevy roller rockers on there for 154.?? so I
also ordered those. since it's for a v-8. I wonder what I can do with the
additional 4 roller rockers. spare parts?

Anyways.. Here's my question... I've been calling a couple stores for a new
valve cover gasket, but no one carries it! I have a 97 dakota v6 auto and it
is hard to find. Would an earlier gen2 valve cover gasket work? OR should I
use the same gasket and be VERY careful? OR.. how about a lot of RTV?
-Dester