Re: Amount of $$$$$$ an Engine installation would cost?????

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 22:19:38 EST

Well, let's not consider the engine and computer and all those good
accessories costs.

you'd need a new tranny to hold the power. a beefier differential. maybe a
new drive shaft. lots of fabrication. I think it'd be MUCH cheaper for you
to sell your truck and go buy a truck with a 360 in it already!
-Dester

<< How much would a good shop charge for a bolt in
engine
 instalation?
 Such as putting a worked 360 in my 98 4x4 sport. A ballpark figure. I
think
 its something that could be done in a day. I might even do it, but if i
 don't , i want to know how much i'd be spending.