Race a Dakota Day? kinda long sorry

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 22:51:18 EST

Man I think today was race a dakota day it seemed that everybody on the road
wanted to race well at least 5. First was a black Camero SS he was setting a
the light and heard me down shift and started reving his engine so I reved
back there was a few cars inj front of us but we were side by side when the
light turned green we both made the left and gunned it spun the tires in
three gears after that he backed off so I slowed down. No sooner did i slow
down this red 99 Rustang GT came flying up my A$$ so again i droped it to
third and barked the tires and took off I heard him gun it to but he couldn't
catch me. about ten minutes later a blue chuby 1500 short bed with duels
tried to take me from a red light but again I won by a few cars. after that
at the next light I stoped at a guy with a 69 or 70 Olds Cutlas (really nice
car completly restored) asked me what I had in it after i toled him he said
"that nothing let see what ya got" light turned green so i showed him. last
but not least a guy with a Lexus ES 300 wanted to run but trafic was to bad
so he said lets see who can get through it and out on the express way first
after all that has happened i said ok and we took off this was all driving
skill made it out first and hit the express way at about 100 then backed off
he passed me at about 120 waving.

Chris Lambert
00 CC sport+ 4.7 5 speed 15.2@88.89