RE: bubbles in paint? [00 dak] [advice needed]

From: Gery M (gerym@concentric.net)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 01:05:10 EST

Don't do it unless you really trust their work. I have a 1997 Dak that had
"thin" spots. I had the "Dealer" fix that while they did the repairs from a
rear end collision. Long story short, I have had had the truck in the shop
THREE times and they still have not got it right. My truck is WAS Black and
now it IS Black with extreme holographic swirls that cannot be removed. I
have been waiting for some sunshine to take it back to try and get them to
send me to a "Professional" Paint Shop. Oh, just in case.....
My Dealer = Stevens Creek Dodge in Santa Clara, California. <- Stay away
from the paint shop!

Gery