RE: RE: Re: '00 Sway bars

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 13:25:12 EST

Na, you can get it on any model, for the RC you are suppose to get 15"X8"
rims, 255/65 tires, for the 4X4 models you get 31"X10.5" tires. Front and
Rear Stabilizer bar for the CC/QC Only, and just the Front Stab. bar for the
RC, this is according to the '00 sales brochure!!?? Anybody else out there
have a RC with the rear Stab. bar from the factory??? Anybody have CC with
the tire/Handling package and no Rear Stab. bar??

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA Y2K-HEMI
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps
BEST 1/4 14.80 @ 90.97 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ