RE: Stock Stereo

From: Chris Currie (ccurrie@src.net)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 15:22:54 EST

I had no problems replacing the stock radio in my truck. Bought the adaptor
harness to plug into the factory harness and away I went. As for the cd
changer, make sure the FM modulator is plugged into the radio in-line with
the antenna lead. (Antenna lead plugged into modulator, modulator then plugs
into the radio. Also check and see if the modulator is also set to 89.1. I
had one years ago, and if I remember correctly there were a couple of
different frequencies you could set it to.

Good Luck

Currie
'00 CC, 4X4, 5Spd, 3.9L IB