Dash Lights

From: David (dobeney@ttacs.ttu.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 18:21:57 EST

Hey I need help. I have a 1997 Dakota and I am having a problem with the
interior dash lights. When I turn on my headlights the exterior lights
come on but the interior dash lights and radio lights do not come on. I
have checked the fuses and pulled the dash apart to check all of the bulbs.
 I can't figure it out. Do the switches on these trucks go bad or is it
something else? When I turn the switch the overhead and bed light come on
but still no dash. If anyone can help I would be grateful. Thanks
David Obeney
1999 Spec Miata Champion
91 Mazda Miata SM (SCCA)
http://www.flash.net/~obeney