Re: Terry Herrin: Delightfully tacky, yet unrefined! :-p

From: therrin@isaac.net
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 20:26:13 EST

> Hey Terry,
> The wife is making me shop with her on Saturday, so naturally I get
> Hooters for lunch. I am not sure what time we'll be down there, but if you
> are interested let me know. I think I owe you a frosty beverage from last
> time. I threw the invite out to Russ, as well. Hope you can join a couple
> of 4x4's!

Mike,
Far be it from me to pass up an invite to Hooters, but I have plans with the gf on
Saturday. I
don't think she plans on going to Hooters. LOL! Anyway, I'll be in Jacksonville at Coast
Plains
Dragway Sunday around noon with several other Dakota R/T buddies. You're welcome to join
us if you like. BTW, in case you missed my post, I have a new web page at
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html

Terry