paint question

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 21:12:49 EST

Hey all,
is there anything you can mark on paint with that won't scratch it? I
have a problem...
my paint job has little bumps in it. It looks like there was some stuff
in the spray gun or something when they painted it and these bumps are
all over the truck. Every time I take it to the shop they say "well clean
it up and we'll get the ones we can see". You have to be at JUST the
right angle at the JUST the right time of day to see them, so needless to
say they have yet to fix any of them.
Is there anything I can use to circle them or something so they can see
them and fix it?
sorry for the long post!

HELP!

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.