night on da town

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 23:06:31 EST

Well what a productive evening I've had! Started out with some schmuck in a
new accord wanting to play... Dak1 Honda 0.. now on comes the good stuff,
some guy in a drop-top BMW is ridin my tail so at the light I drop the
hammer and leave him sittin.

About a thousand yards later he comes zippin through traffic, so natually I
hit 2nd and stay ahead of him to ensure I get the Pole position at the
upcoming red light.

He pulls up beside me and yells "Man that thing sounds soooo sweet!!!!!"
Well hell, now I'm beaming like a June bride, so I oblige him by spankin the
Bavarian boat. Next red light same thing, but we start talkin (long dang
light) He asked me if my trucks was actually a 4 wheel drive :-)

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a wonderful night it twas =)
and tommorrow night I get to drive down to the Rock and spank 'ol Toddy Todd
Flummer and his lowridin snowball dak hehehehehehehehe :-)
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net