RE: Replacement Wiper Blades

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 08:48:57 EST

Hey Ted,
I didn't realize the Silblades were a group buy. Guess that's what happens
when you miss some of the postings in a thread. Will have to look back and
see if the deal is still going, and order a set or two.
I must say though that my originals blades are holding up extremely well.
I've used Rain Shield/RainX type products on my windshield since the day I
bought the truck. I still have my original wiper blades on from the factory
and they wipe perfectly; no streaking. October will make them (5) years
old. I know they should be replaced even though they still wipe ok.
Rich - Ashburn, VA