Re: DML How does Mopar cat back & headers compare to others

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 09:04:28 EST

For what its worth, there is gentleman designing a set of full length Tri Y
headers (4-2-1). I've seen some pictures of the headers he manufactures for
the Impalas and they look like exceptional quality. I need atleast 10
people interested to get him to build the prototypes. He's offering $100
bucks off on the first 10 orders which should put them in the 450-500 dollar
range, painted, cermachrome is available at an additional charge. May seem
kinda steep but remember, no y-pipe required. Shoot me an email and I'll
send you guys a picture of the impala headers. Thanks.

--
Dave