Re: Piston Question ATTN Tom(11s Dak)

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 17:36:34 EST

 Mike,
 All I can tell you is that my buddy runs 10.5 to1 MP shortblock with the MP
comp with no detonation. I run the same 10.5 to 1 with the MP comp. woth no
detonation on 92 octane. My J&S knock sensor is very sensitive, and it never
goes off.(when I had my blower, it would go off before I could actually hear
the detonation myself). So at least anecdotally I can say you shouldn't have
a problem.
  You are going with the M1,aren't you? That intake will just scream with
that combo,esp if your running a healthy cam.
Tom