Bucket Seat Mounting....

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 19:00:27 EST

Ok, well the one seat rail mount I ordered from the dealer is in and I
'think' I may be ready to mount my bucket seats. I quickly looked and saw in
the front portion of the cab where the seat rails will bolt down, no
problems here. My bench seat is just mounted at the far driver's side and
far passenger's side, so only 2 rail mounts are used compared to the four
seat rail mounts I will use for the bucket seats. The problem or part I may
encounter concerns the rear portion of the cab where I will need to mount
the seat rails. I see on my bench that there is a threaded stud sticking up
which the rail slides over and uses a nut to tighten it down to the
floorboards. Once I get the bench seat out, will there be two additional
studs towards the middle of the cab for the additional seat rail mounts? If
not, I assume I will need to order some from the dealer......but how do they
get installed if only the threaded rod is sticking up? Thanks, maybe it will
be clearer to me once I pull the bench seat out.....then again maybe not.
Thanks,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6.....anxiously awaiting them buckets.....