Re: MSD 8.5mm Wires

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 20:05:19 EST

In a message dated 3/24/00 5:58:18 PM Mountain Standard Time,
coertell@earthlink.net writes:

> Where can I find the MSD Wires. I have looked at the Summit website but I
> don't see any. Any other online places to check?
>
> Chris Oertell
> Arcadia, Ca
> coertell@earthlink.net
> http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
> 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
> 1989 Kawasaki EX500

I think you have to buy the ones fora a 97 Dodge Ram 318, there all the same
(not sure speculation) but I need some too, there about $60.00 (again what I
have heard) I got my new MSD 6T and Blaster 2 coil sittin around waiting for
me to buy new wires (have a feeling it'd blow away 7MM ones)

    Greg