Re: MSD 8.5mm Wires

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 20:52:36 EST

> Where can I find the MSD Wires. I have looked at the Summit website but I
> don't see any. Any other online places to check?

Summit and Jegs does sell them, however they may not be available through
their website(s). I have a set of MSD 8.5MM Super Conductors on my V6 Dak,
and I just used the V8 set meant for 94-97 V8 Ram trucks. Part number is
32189, just call either Summit or Jeg's and tell them you want this set, if
you dont't mind having 2 extras. I got mine through Summit for about $60 two
years ago. I really like the quality of the wires alot. Good Luck,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6