Magnum Engine Decals

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 22:12:00 EST

Anyone know where I can find Magnum Engine Decals (Just the word MAGNUM,
without the funky slanted V6 on top?? I'm wondering wether MOPAR or any
other place offers different designs (in particular for replacing my front
fender badges).

I was thinkin they may have had different styles and sizes. I was hopin to
find one which came in all black without the engine size, thus leaving the
word MAGNUM larger. I thought I had seen in the past a Dak which had a
non-Mopar Magnum badge...unless it was custom??