Re: Re: RE: NC coast 4wheelin

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 08:51:04 EST

In a message dated 3/25/00 1:42:44 AM, fast4x4@bellsouth.net writes:

<< Dave, Manteo is about 3.5 hrs from Raleigh... well 2 hr and change if you

drive like me :) There is a campground at Oregon Inlet, often times a bit

breezy for tents unless you have some sand spikes. I'll be there Apr.

14-16. Let me know if you're interested in gowing, I'll find out some phone

numbers for the campgrounds around there. >>

Ok, Jon, I've got it on the calendar! I need a beach wheelin' fix! Like I
said it will depend on work but I'm gonna try to make it...keep me posted.

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd
4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's etc