I wanna move to Houston

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 16:43:28 EST

ok, I HAD a friggin blast in Houston...got LOTS of looks at the truck, men
checkin out my new tires ;) Plus way fun fun clubs I went to on
1960/Richmond/Westheimer =)

dammit I miss the big city!

plus I found a 4 WHEEL Center on 1960 that I wanted to check out, then you
have BASS Pro Shop in Katy Mills *drool* I wanted to spend
money...unfortunately, I had a hangover and remembered what I spent last
night, then remembered I still had to go home!

*sigh*

That's ok, work is planning on sending me back to Houston to do one-on-one
training with our facility their so that means I get to go play again :)

Heather (wishin she lived in Houston)

btw...I painted my hubs ram head BLUE! (Thanks Gene, great idea you had!)