Re: Website Re-Design (Andy)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 17:03:46 EST

    Well, I just checked all my files on the web through FrontPage and
another FTP and I couldn't find anything on the main page that came close
to 300KB. The largest was the animated main header at 76KB. Anyway
you could find out what file that is? Maybe it's a rogue file.
    20 seconds to download a 300KB file with a cable modem that
is hooking up to another cable site? Something's amiss.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm

> Yep. You really should tone that front page down, whatever it is.
> Something on it is over 300KB, and took 20 seconds to download on my
> cablemodem.
>
> Chuck and Loreen wrote:
> >
> > Andy,
> >
> > Does the same thing happen when you try my home page ?
> >
> > Chuck Robbins
> > '99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
> > http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm
> >
> > > Doesn't even work here, Netscape 4.72 on Linux. Says there's
JavaScript