Subject: Re: Gen II Dak 1/4 times

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 20:01:21 EST

Hey Mike,
Thanks for the response!

I was wondering if anyone had any old links to Dak tests (Mopar Action,
Mopar Muscle) that had some "true" 1/4 mile times posted for the Gen II
Daks.

I'd like to see what mine did compared to theirs. (minus the sleepy time at
the tree).

I'm sure I can speed up my times by going on the "binge and purge" diet,
plus stashing the spare, yanking the topper , and running skinnies on the
front!

Brett Forehand
Damn shiny Red, (yes Red!) '94 Dak Sport CC (waxed her today)