Re: Electric fan on 2000?

From: blackdak (blackdak@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 20:30:03 EST

Yes they have both regualar and an electric fan, electric comes on with AC
and also suppost to run at idle since it was smoother than regular fan.

Gary
DAKOTA CLUB CAB 4X4 SLT PLUS

Exterior Color: Black Clear Coat w/Light Driftwood Satin Glow
Interior Color: Agate, Interior Seats: Cloth High-Back Buckets
Rear Gear: 3.55
Engine: Next Generation 4.7L Magnum V8
Transmission: Multi - Speed Automatic
Optional equipment: Seats - Cloth High - Back Bucket, Console - Floor
SLT Decor Group, Air Conditioning, Light Group, Console - Mini Overhead,
Lamps - Map/Dome Reading, Speed Control, Steering Column - Tilt,
Floor Mats - Front, Heavy Duty Service Group, Trailer Tow Group,
Power Overhead Conv. Group, Wheels 15x8 Aluminum, Tires 31x10.5R15 OWL All
Season
Locks - Power, Keyless Entry, Windows - Power, Driver One-Touch,
Power Mirrors, Sliding Rear Window, 6-Way Power Driver Seat, Fog Lamps,
Radio - AM/FM Cassette/CD/Equalizer (Includes Infinity Speaker System),
Auido Controls - Sreering Wheel Mounted, Steering Wheel - Leather Wrapped
Mopar Accessories: sill guards, bug deflector, folding bed cover, spare tire
lock,
mud flaps.
Mods: PowerTrax No-Slip extreme traction differential, Silibalde Wipers