Re: "Got Cake?"

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 23:32:42 EST

Oh darnit, you didn't let me beg for the pictures of that :(

Ok hehehe, I was evil, I had to do it, it was so...tempting...just don't get
near me when there is cake around and it's yer bday :)

At least I got him a towel and Qtips...and the fact he had a snack for later
at the races (chewed on his shirt)

Oh it was so awesome, it was the "highlight" of the day. I wanted to wait,
I didn't want anyone to "spill the cake" but...Alan did the honors as he
such deserved to and now we can't play with him anymore!

(ya know Alan - yer awesome, you were a good sport, I would have picked the
cake up off the ground, dirt grass and all and just dumped it on my head,
but hey, I hid)

Heather