Re: Signature file

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 11:11:32 EST

Noone was objecting to your sig file.. several folks have long sigs. What
*I* were objecting to was that you posted a 2 line post whining about lack
of substantial topics and attached a 15 line sig to that whining 2 line
post.

If you do not like off-topic posts, then post something that gets people's
interest. Something that encourages people to post. Something interesting
that takes the attention AWAY from the off-topic idea. Whining won't get you
anything but flames.

Until you post something interesting that is ON-topic, you have no right to
whine.

I will probably get flamed for being so blunt, but hey... won't be the first
time I have been flamed and probably for less reason :-)

C:\ delete flamesig.exe
C:\ 1 file(s) deleted
C:\ install nomex.exe
C:\ 1 file(s) installed