Re: How long can I wait to flash my PCM?

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 11:49:57 EST

I did the same thing to my truck and it was no problem. The brake light and
ABS light came on but the brakes still functioned fine. Though depending on
the dealerships in your area you may want to make an appointment now. One
dealership I called said I could'nt get in for two weeks unless I wanted to
drop it off there for the day. But I got lucky with another dealership I
called and they told me they could do it if I came in right away. Costed
$67.10

Jason