Carlsbad Fun

From: Pinkley (gpinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 15:40:11 EST

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks for coming, having that many trucks
made the event really cool! I just gotta get used to the differences
between those top eliminator drags and my Dak! (heh). I spend more time
turning those corners than driving in straight lines. Anyhow, My best for
my RC V-6 5-speed was a 16.575 at 81.57 MPH....with a rt of 1.118
(snoozing!). My best 60ft was 2.367. When my new tires are on (mon or tue,
hopefully), I should get a much better launch...I had lots of wheel spin
with the stockers I'm running right now... Still, not bad when considering
stock, the truck went 17.4.

Later!
Gary Pinkley