Re: Re: I ported my tb.

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 18:40:40 EST

Well I removed everything from the top, all the blocks etc. Then I opened up
the top of the bores a little and polished it. The wire brush I used sucked
and I am still pulling little wires out of my shirt and skin. But that is
just about all I did took me a good 3 hours with the dremel, including time
to go get a new set of bits.
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N