Flowmaster's Selection on their Webpage

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 17:26:16 EST

First off, Flowmaster lists on their webpage 92-93 Dakotas as having 2.75"
pipes, ummmm I thought I have 2.5" pipe since this is the size of my Meg's
Stainless Steel Oval tip I currently have. Secondly, they go on to say what
mufflers they 'recommend'. I wrote down the part numbers and then checked
their online catalog and the mufflers they list/suggest have 3"inlets and
3"outlets. What's up?! I want to get a muffler very soon, but do not want to
order the wrong one. I am trying to locate either a Flowmaster 3 chamber
Delta Flow muffler or a Flowmaster 'SUV' 3chamber muffler. I thought I
should be looking for a 2.5" Center Inlet/2.5" Offset outlet muffler. Can
anyone confirm this? THANKS!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6