Re: RE: Lifting Questions

From: BeasTboyz (beastboyz@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 20:00:38 EST

Sorry, I know this is a little late, but i disagree, when you throw in
bigger body pucks you put more stress on the body and body bolts, with the
stock suspension (which is very plush) thats ok because your not bouncing
around all the time, with a suspension lift the ride changes a lot and
everytime you hit a bump more stress is put on the body/body bolts, that is
my personal opinion on why they say not to do both.

just my .02

Matt
(BeasTboyz)