Mopar PCM help update

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 20:02:19 EST

Maybe I should clear up my earlier post for help...

I know the check engine lights are supposed to be on, I could care less about
them... I know once I get the PCM flashed by a dealer, they will go off.

MY big concern is the fact that my truck is now running very rough at idle
(literally shakes), and pretty bad at any low rpms...

I swapped the factory computer back in, and the problem slightly went away,
but the truck is still nowhere near as smooth as it was before today. (even
though the truck is now back it the same form it was yesterday)

What the hell could this computer have done to make my truck run so damn
rough???

I'm pretty concerned here...

~Dave