Re: DML New track times (some new pondrings)..

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 01:26:49 EST

Dester dude, me and you gotta run. I ran a 17.2@ 80mph yesterday and cut
a .535 light on a .500 tree with me sqealing my 30" Dueler A/T's a bit.
Never did that before!! No headers either!! My mods are Quick D intake
and T-B, MSD 6A, your old JET-2, ASP crank pulley, Accel coil, Dynomax
Super Turbo 2.5" muffler, Mopar wires, brass cap n' rotor, and
re-located my IAT sensor. Put the 195* 'stat back in, and it runs
better, more mpg, and still no ping. Got 3.9 gears, just haven't done
the swap yet with my 3.55.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6
'66 Olds F-85, 5.5 V-8, will have 350hp