Re: accel coil help.

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 17:52:22 EST

> Hey does any one know if the accel super coil will just hook up where the
> stock one was at or do I need any kind of wiring harness? I hope not
> becasue I am broke.
> Mark
> 91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N

Mark,
I just simply unplugged the old stock coil, unbolted the old coil, bolted on
the new coil, and plugged it right back in. Took maybe 10 minutes total. Be
sure to use alot of dielectric grease on the Accel Coil's top terminal, as I
have found out it tends to corrode fast if not done. I really dont think you
will need an adapter. The coil is advertised as being "Dodge "Magnum" Truck
/ Jeep 1997-90 Super Coil".
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6