RE: Fw: PT Crusier

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 21:42:52 EST

Yesterday my wife and I, and our friends were driving to breakfast, and saw
a PT cruiser zip by... then about 2 minutes later, another... then
another...

Too much of a coincedence for me. We got about 10-15 miles down the road,
and there was the reason. ALL of the PT cruisers had Michigan plates
(manufacturer)
on, and there were at least 20 parked at a 'delimart' with a tent, etc,
etc.. we
past on by, and then continued to see about 10-15 more. All over the place
(Ramona, CA.) Turns out it was some sort of MEDIA day for the PT cruiser,
and
people were parked on the side of the road taking pictures, etc. etc of the
new 'car/wagon'.

Only the black and Silver would do for me.. the rest of the colors didn't
fit the
image in my taste.

Sam '00 RT Cruiser