Re: Terry Delong's R/T

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 22:31:14 EST

Glad Terry helped you out with the wheels. My guess is they were mainly made
to be used for 6x5" bolt pattern and they just drilled them for the dak blot
pattern instead. I will definatly post back about the 4bbl throttle body and
if he had to trim the a/c compressor for the MPI install. I want to do it
myself but will not trim the a/c bracket and have to drive the truck so don't
have time to keep testing out filler necks.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318