RE: New Mopar PCM release confirmed

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 22:45:41 EST

Ask John if the CA. '2000 RT 5.9L auto is available yet...

I am looking for that one (yeah, and the $2.10 a gallon gas prices too).

Anyone catch Dennis Miller on HBO re: Gas Prices, and Kuwait...

The country we saved, turns its back on us regarding increasing
output levels... TOO funny.. yet TOO true...

Oh well...if it gets any higher I'll have to start slowing down.. he he.

Sam '00 RT